Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Sad Story

I found the perfect boots but I wasn't able to take her home.

Here's what happened:

I pushed my way inside the tiny shoe store hoping to find something nice for my feet. I am not planning to buy boots but I saw this baby sitting on the rack. I showed it to Mama and even her thinks it's pretty - and she isn't even fond of boots.

The lady of the store told me that it is the last pair they have and it is a 9. Yehey, I thought. Just right for me. So I tried it on BUT for some reason, it wouldn't fit.

The Size 9 pair of boots wouldn't fit!

I also picked up a pair of ballet flats and I asked the lady for a 9 BUT it also wouldn't fit so I asked for a 10.

Goodness, I don't know if their sizes are just small or my feet really grew. The 10 fitted me perfectly.

I ended up buying the flats instead (which is cute too) but I am sad about the boots. Hay.

You win Imelda. There's really a little bit of you in all of us. But ONLY a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!