Friday, April 5, 2013

Not the ballad kind of girl

Lem shared this song to me quite a while ago. I saw Hercules when I was a kid but for some reason I don't remember hearing this at all. Maybe I was too young then to appreciate it?


Fastforward to today, well, I love it now. If you know me, I'm sure you will understand why. haha

But I just found out that Disney considered another song for Meg.


It's a nice song too but I get why Disney chose I Won't Say I'm in Love than this. I agree with the uploader - Meg is not the ballad kind of girl. This song is just not her. 

It's a nice contrast though and it shows how different we can interpret emotions. It's like, 

Meg 1: WTF WHAT I'M IN LOVE?!? CANNOT BE!!! GRRRR 
vs
Meg 2: HUHUHU I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN LOVE. It feels good though. :)

Funny how that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!