Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Travelog: Madame Tussauds Hollywood

What not to expect when going to Hollywood:
1) Star sightings - all the stars are in Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, not in Hollywood.
2) Glitz and glamour - the area is very downtown-ish and ghetto to a certain degree. I'm not sure. To me it came as a place that lost it's former glory although the hustle and bustle is still there thanks to tourism which is very much alive. The vibe is very different though inside Hollywood and Highlands.

First stop: Madame Tussauds wax museum. We were the first ones inside so we got to take a LOT of pictures with the wax figures without waiting for other people to finish. It was fun! Haha!

Hot Marilyn Monroe with Papa Leonardo di Caprio in the background.

Kim Kardashian - this wax figure is soooo pretty!

This seriously made me laugh! You see, on the left there was Brad and Angelina and then on the right there's Jennifer Aniston wearing this sequined dress looking at their direction and forever alone.

Breakfast at Tiffany's :) I did not stop until I got a picture with Ms. Hepburn!

It's Sue and she is so freakin' tall! She also has a whole section just for her. Bongga lang!

Papa Jack Sparrow!

Ninang Meryly Streep! I had to take a picture with her too! Haha!
 

More Hollywood pictures next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!