Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ease Up

P5090804
Oh yes. I wear glasses again!

I have not gone out for more than a week already. I go home after work, take pictures and watch movies/tv shows. I've been sick too for the past few days so all I did was relax here at home. And if you know me, you know that that's a big change! From someone who is used to spending more than half a day outside the house, this is SOMETHING. I'm not anxious (at least not recently) about just staying at home. I'm okay. There were days that I would even prefer to just stay at home: wavy hair, no make-up with pajamas on. I'm easing up on the idea of a "chill" day. The only problem though is that sometimes I run out of things to do. Haha! But I do like this. I have learned to appreciate the breaks, the simple days where you just don't have anything to do and you have time to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!