Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One of the Many

March 19, 2011: Keith, Lem, Marylin, Mavic and I had another get-together. This time we did not go out. We ordered food and watched movies at Marylin's. 

Keith and I went to Pastry Castle and picked up our Mango Cheesecake and Buco Pie while Marylin went and picked up our sushi platter from Sushi Cushi. We didn't realize how far the place is from where we live! The trip was worth it though. Scroll down to see a picture of the cheesecake. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of the pie.
Pastry Castle interiors. Very homey! We liked it!

We were really excited about these sweet babies! Marylin and I really tried to find a shop that sells mango cheesecake and Pastry Castle is one of the two that we can find in the city. IT. WAS. GOOD. The buco pie, on the other hand, brought me back to Laguna! Yummy!

Keith slicing the Mango Cheesecake
Mango Cheesecake! HEAVEN!
We watched three movies, all Filipino and made by Star Cinema. Haha! Got to Believe (OUR ALL TIME FAVORITE!), One More Chance and You are the One. And then of course we looked at all of Marylin's baby albums.
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

FUN NIGHT! I want to upload the video where Keith was using Marylin's dad's punching bag but he might kill me! HAHA

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!