Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inside My Bag

I saw an Inside My Bag post from Ate Jaq and decided to do a similar one since I have idle time. Here are the contents of my everyday bag which I bring to work.

1) Moleskine organizer - The most important thing in my bag.
2) Essentials kit - Compact, gloss, etc.
3) Wallet - Usually without cash. Ha!
4) Team Manila pencil case - I need to have writing instruments with me all the time.
5) Office keys - Coz I need to get in my office. Ha!
6) iTouch - 800+ songs and Adele on repeat.
7) Sunglasses - Summer essential because I get headaches when it's too bright outside.

I usually only bring what I need because I take the bus to get to work so I prefer to have my bag light and my hands free.

What's in YOUR bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!