Monday, January 3, 2011

Hobby-To Be

I have seriously forgotten what it is like to have a hobby. Before I used to collect dolls but it has been years since I got my last one. I would also devour books before but now a number of them are here on the shelf unread/unfinished. Music and art were the two big things in my life before but it has been what? 7 years of hiatus. It's ridiculous how one can easily forget the things one used to love. But then I guess that  is useful in some other things...

Anyway my friend Mavic and I were talking about taking up a hobby. My brother and I had a similar conversation last month. Just studying and/or just working just doesn't cut it. There has to be something to make life more fun, right? I mean really, when was the last time I did or created something because it was fun or because I like it? I don't even remember. So I'm thinking of what I want to do this year. Here are some things...

Yudu Machine


Pottery
Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!