Sunday, January 16, 2011

Decisions

"He still had some doubts about the decision he had made. But he was able to understand one thing: making a decision was only the beginning of things. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision"
-- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

I though things over while in the shower. I know, I know. The bathroom does not seem to be a very solemn venue for thinking especially that whatever I decide on would determine my future but believe me, it is. I realized I can't work on two opposing goals at once. I need to focus on one thing and then worry about the rest after.

I have made a decision and I'm going to stick with it. I'm optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!