Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Plans

"For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a new beginning."
- T.S. Elliot

Thinking about it, 2011 is a humongous tub of Playdough waiting to be created into something beautiful. Magnificent, even. Unlike the previous years when I have somewhat of an idea of what will happen for the next 365 days (One word: UNIVERSITY), this year is like a huge mystery box. What I do in 2011 is pretty much up to me and the freedom is kind of overwhelming. There are numerous possibilities. I can continue working or I may go back to school. I may travel. The ultimate challenge of course is to make the best out of this year.

I have no definite plans yet. I still have to think about what I want to do for the next 12 months. I just wish that 2011 will positively surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!