Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

And my blog has a new name.

There had been a lot of changes since I last posted something here. I have two jobs (one full time and one part time), I'm learning a new language, I'm trying to help people,... I'm not sure if I can talk about everything here so let's just say that within those 6 months, I have learned a lot. I really can't say that things are super duper great since my last post. I've had ups and downs; I've been sick a lot; I've been exhausted a lot; I was hardly ever home... but I also had fun amidst all the things. Being out in the real world has it's joys and pains but hey, if this is what you call "growing up" then, bring it on!

I've never really stopped writing but blogging is different. It's on a level that raises me up from the personal blackhole that sometimes we people create when we only write for ourselves. You know what I mean.

With that, I'm welcoming everyone to my world once again: It's A Chloe World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!