Monday, February 22, 2010

Chocolate Crinkles

My sister has been requesting (more of insisting) that I bake chocolate crinkles or snowcaps whatever you want to call them. So I made them last night with her help. HELP = yelling the instructions to me. I was unsure at first coz the recipe calls for very little sugar compared to the amount of chocolate (mostly unsweetened).

Here are the crinkles while in the oven. At first I'm not sure how far apart I should put them on the pan so I only put a few. Each crinkle is 1/2 tablespoon of dough.
They were a success! They came out great. Just the right consistency and flavour. They are not too sweet which is good! Family loved them!
Here's a close up! All of us brought some to work and school. So far all the feedback are good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!