Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WE FAILED!

We failed to watch Avatar yesterday kasi sold out!!! We were all disappointed. I don't know when I'm going to watch it but I will definitely see it in 3D. Hindi pwedeng hindi.

So we went back to Polo after accepting our defeat. I bought a lip conditioner from MAC. I used the gift card Lem gave me. (Thanks, Lem!)

I bought it coz I badly need one. My lips bled the other day after I applied Blistex because it was already so dry from the wind/cold. Wala kaming mapuntahan after checking out the Sony store and Athlete's World. Alvir and I were craving for ice cream so we decided to go buy some Selecta Ice Cream imported from the homeland. Charrie then called and invited everyone to go wall climbing so what we did was we bought the ice cream, Patrick drove me home, they wall climbed (or watched Charrie, Fae, and Jona wallclimb LOL),  and then they came back to my house to eat the ice cream.

We bought 2 tubs: Ube Royal and Queso Royale. BOTH AWESOME. Sobrang mahal but worth it!

Alvir, Ube, and Queso

We chatted with Sybil and Paul (who's having a vacation in the Philippines right now) while eating. Kwentuhan at lokohan over ice cream. We also talked to Marvin na nagtampo kasi he wasn't invited. Hahahaha! FUN, FUN!

Later, party uli at Marylin's house.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! how's the mac lip conditioner?? i wanted to get the balm version using lem's GC din.. pero somehow, i ended up with carmex (drugstore brand), i probably would get another something na lang from MAC with the GC. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good! I wanted to get the lip balm too but I figured I need the conditioner more with the condition of my lips. HAHAHA

    I think this will start a MAC addiction. I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!