Thursday, December 3, 2009

So far...

And so...

The presentation: I screwed up the first half. That's what you get when you don't practice and when the speech is made by someone else. HAHAHA But whatevs. I'm just glad it's over.

The Soc Cog exam: I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO TOOK THE EXAM. Hahaha! I discussed it with Allison, the TA for our class. And I decided that what-the-hell JUST WRITE IT. I won't lose anything anyway besides the anxiety I will be getting with the what-if-I-took-the-exam shit.

The Thesis Proposal: I finished it last night. Printed it. Walked to Chancellor's to submit it at around noon. It looks like a thesis proposal. I hope it sounds like one too. LOL

Now it's Anthropology time. I'm not done with the paper. More likely I'll hand it in on Monday or tomorrow afternoon if I got lucky and get to finish it before 4.30. I already started reading for the exam too.

Anyway, I'll catch some sleep now. I have been sleep deprived for daysss already. Gotta have that rest.

***

A stupid thing is making me smile like crazy.
SHIT. Stupidest...well maybe not. But still stupid.
Please, Mother Nature, don't tempt me if you're not gonna give it to me talaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!