Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry, merry!

Last night was the UM-Sigaw Christmas party at Martini's. Ohmygahd. Too much singing, too much dancing, TOO MUCH FUN.
Dancing to Dancing Queen

We won the Christmas quiz game! Memorizing the 12 Days of Christmas with my sister paid off. LOL
The winners! YAY!

Near the end of the night, I was already so haggard. I feel so hot that I didn't even wear my winter coat when I was walking to the car. Holyshit. BUT IT WAS SUPER FUN. We sang all of our signature songs - Total Ecplipse of the Heart and Making Love Out of Nothing at All. DF and I sang our ultimate favorite, Here I Am. And the Brokebacks sang Careless Whisper with EJ. SUPER FUNNEEEYYY!

Group picture! A lot have gone home already!
Je suis fatigué mais heureux.

Photos from Arianne Solis and Sybil Abarientos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!