Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry, merry Part II

UPDATED! :)

Anjo, Tito Api and I went to Kuya Alex' house. Met Zia finally! SHE'S ADORABLE. She's also a well-behaved baby. Tulog sya when we arrived but then she woke up after a few minutes. When she woke up, she's smiling agad. SO CUTE! 

 Me and Zia


 Cutie Zia!

We heard mass at 9.30 then went home. PLAYED BANDHERO with Itel and Anjo. Superrr fun! Feeling band talaga. I like the drums better than the guitar though. We went upstairs at 12 midnight to eat and for the gift giving.


Nanay and Tito Api and some of the gifts

I LOVE MY BROTHER!!! He gave me and Itel a new camera!!! It's purple too!We were surprised. Nilalait pa namin dati kasi maliit yung box tapos nakalagay pa sa floor. HAHAHA!


Itel unwrapping Anjo's gift

Merry, merry Christmas everyone! 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!