Sunday, December 13, 2009

If you don't have enough B.S. in your life..

The logic of consumption functions as the conceptual frame for the politics of the public sphere.
I don't even know if this makes sense but admit it, it sounds smart, diba? Hahahaha! This reminds me of those really hard to read Political Studies textbooks I read for my Political Science class in Diliman. Sobrang nosebleed talaga. I don't know why they do that, you write a book to spread knowledge and information not to keep people guessing about you actually mean. I mean, really who do you write these books for? Eh more likely, students naman talaga yung nagbabasa ng mga ganyang libro. And usually, undergrads don't have enough experience to decipher the meaning behind such complicated sentences.

Hold on, I'll make more.
The poetics of pop culture opens a space for the fantasy of the image.
The epistemology of praxis asks to be read as the ideology of agency.
LOL Ewan ko. Labo grabe. Hindi ko gets! Pero you can use it ha just to annoy people. Imagine yourself saying something like these to someone ala-Miriam Defensor. Mas maganda talaga kung ala-Miriam para kunwari super smart.

More likely, after you say this, they will just stare and maybe throw something at you. HAHAHAHAHA But still you can swear that you're saying the truth and that you're willing to jump off an airplane to prove it.

So if you don't have enough BS in your life, try the BS Generator. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!