Sunday, December 13, 2009

Faucet Face

As some of you may know, I've promised about a year ago that I won't buy bottled water anymore. I've stuck to that promise and I haven't bought single bottle ever since. And I'm someone who's afraid of committing to one thing, you should be proud of me. Hahaha!

For a while I have been using my blue, stainless steel water bottle from Starbucks. It's kawawa na. Color is a bit faded and has dents on the bottom part when I accidentally dropped it in the middle of the road. Poor guy has a clumsy owner. I want to buy a new one so I've been looking lately.

I found this cute bottles online. One of them was designed by Anneka Tran. I follow her blog and she's really good. The bottles are made of glass though but they are oh-so-cute! The makers said they made the glass thick enough to prevent breakage. They are also BPA-free.

Aren't they cute? Anneka designed the Hummingbird one. Too bad they won't be available until next year. It would've been a great Christmas gift.

Check the bottles out at: http://faucetface.com/

2 comments:

  1. We wish they were available for Christmas too : ( Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I believe in your cause and I think what you're doing is great! The bottles are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!