Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Frenzy Part I

Shopped for Christmas gifts with my brother earlier before going to work! Ang gastos!!! I was only able to buy gifts for 4 people and guess what, I already spent a few hundred bucks. I'll be so broke. Boxing day pa!

There were no lines. Shopping here isn't really a bad experience. Even on boxing days, it's usually not crazy. Well, at least, the stores that I go to are usually not busy. Shopping this morning is only stressful because I spent so much. Hahahahahaha! I get carried away when shopping.

When I got home (after working for 8 freakin' hours!), I wrapped the gifts. When I say "wrapping" I meant putting the gifts in paperbags and writing on the tags. HAHAHA I bought Christmas-y paperbags at the Dollar Store before we went to the mall but I also bought wrappers from Carlton Cards. I insisted on using bags but my brother wants some gifts to be actually wrapped but ask him who he expects to wrap them and he will say it's me. Hay nako talaga. Anyway, some of the gifts are from me and some are from my brother. So everyone in the family is getting two gifts from us kids. If you're going to ask about my sister... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The gifts are at the living room now, lined-up on the bench. HAHAHA! They won't really fit under the tree for the bags are huge! I'll post a picture later.

More shopping really soon. ARGH! More gastos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!