Monday, December 7, 2009

3 down

I'm done with my Anthropology exam!!! Ohmygahd!!!

Last night I was getting frustrated already because I had to read 4 chapters in one night. I was also skipping that class because I had to write requirements for my seminars so I really had to read. It was already 9PM and I was only on the 2nd chapter. And you know me, when I get frustrated I just don't want to do anything. I'll stop and do something totally irrelevant to the thing I should do just to get away, distract myself and forget. So last night, I was just chatting away - talking to Pat, Alvir, and Marylin. Alternating between Plurk and Facebook and some Tumblr. My sister had the PBB livestream on so I was kind of listening/watching too. I told myself I'm just gonna go to school early. And so I set my phone to alarm at 5.

And so the alarm went off at 5 but I woke up at 6.40 something. HOLY SH*T. I thought I was just asleep for 5 minutes! I left the house at 8.30 so I had about 2 and a half hours to go through everything after the one hour bus ride.

But due to divine intervention, I got to answer ALL the questions. HALLELUJAH.

It feels like the world is so much lighter now. Well, of course it's not over yet. I still have to finish 2 papers but still... THIS IS BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!