Sunday, November 29, 2009

Volatility

It's near the end but before I get there, I must finish these:
  • My thesis manuscript
  • Anthro paper, 8-10 pages
  • Soc Influence presentation, 30 minutes
  • Soc Cognition exam
  • Anthro exam
  • Soc Influence paper, 15-20 pages
So farrrrr, I'm not yet done with any of these. Shit talaga. I'm working on it but I'm so stressed already. I feel like crying.

I am bothered too by the Maguindanao massacre. I'm refusing to read about it until I'm done with all I listed above. I know a few bits about it and I'm already so disturbed. I can't take especially what they did to the women. My heart bleeds for the journalists too.

F*** it. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE HOMELAND? A number of typhoons, Pacquiao's win, Penaflorida's win, then this. Lagi na lang may pang-headline. My sister said that for every good, there is a bad thing happening and it goes the other way around too.

Typhoons -> Everyone came out to help.
Pacquiao's win -> His philandering ways came out.
Penaflorida's win -> Politicians suddenly becoming interested in him. (UTANG NA LOOB, EFREN, wag na wag kang kakabit sa kahit sino sa kanila. PLEASE! Just continue with what you're doing.)
Maguindanao massacre -> I don't know what will come after this but I sure hope that somebody will pay for this REALLY SOON. No to decades-long trials. Utang na loob, Philippine Justice System. For once, WORK!!!

The world is such a mess.

Oh shit. That sounds so emo. Hay nakooo. I just want this term to be over so I can start a new one. I'm just tired that's all and I don't feel like working/studying. With a lot of things happening around me, I feel like those are the last things I have to do right now. There's so much more but I can't do anything but work and study 'cause that's what I'm supposed to do.

As for personal stuff, HKs have been hanging out recently despite the busy schedules. I love talking to those girls!!! I LOVE HKs MORE THAN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD! No other group understands me better. Call us WEIRD and ABNORMAL. We are like that *bow*. Socorro and I were chatting last night, asking me The Buzz-worthy questions while I was doing the same to Ligaya via Plurk. We slept early as in early in the morning. LOL What eeeelse? A LOT OF THINGS ARE HAPPENING. Holy shit. Let's leave it at that, I guess. But yeah, things are unfolding - good and bad things.

Anywayyy... have to go now. Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!