Saturday, November 7, 2009

Honesty Kills!

Okay. I'm laughing at myself right now for various reasons. I can't pinpoint what EXACTLY is the source of this entertainment so let's just say there are lots of reasons nga. HAHAHAHAHA Tangena. Minsan magulo talaga ako.

Okay. Fine. Madalas magulo ako. Ohmygahd I'm going crazy already. What am I even saying here? HAHAHA

I want to organize my thoughts BUT I'm afraid that if I do it will be tangible. Okay, not tangible-tangible 'cause, yeah, online = not tangible. What I mean is it will make it so real. You know putting thoughts into words can be compared to putting water in the fridge. Like H2O, it will expand and solidify. TANGIBLE. REAL. UNDENIABLE... and CONSISTENT. (This is what you learn in psychology, yo!) And that's not something that I want right now. I just want thoughts to flow and drift away.

HAHAHAHAHA What the eff?!?! I sound so serious.

Crap. I need to sleep through this.

***

And Cristina Yang, YOU ARE SO ME AND I AM SO YOU. We rock! We totally rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!