Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swoon. I'll catch you.

This morning I thought, by July I should already have "the MACHINE". LOL. That's reasonable, I think. I have two months to save and prepare for it. Aahhh. I'm excited. I've been wanting something like that for YEARS already. Happy, happy!

Last night, I think I have been a little carried away. I just can't control my hatred whenever he's the topic. God knows how much I disapprove of what he's doing and how disappointed I am. Just like what I said last night, I tried so hard to make his relationship with the barkada solid. I didn't tell them any of the negative thoughts I have of him 'cause I want them to be OK. But still this happened. Like this morning, he's on Facebook and for sure he saw the messages our friend left. Nagreply ba? NO! That's what aggravates my hatred of him. I hate seeing the efforts of my friends to reach out to him tapos wala man lang response coming from him. Just a bit more na lang talaga. I'll be indifferent soon. And really, when that happens, his existence would be erased for good.

ANYWAY, ang aga-aga. Ayoko na inisin sarili ko. Fun stuff na lang! :)

I'm trying to convince myself that there's no need to rush. I'm telling myself to FREAKING CALM DOWN. Marami pang time pero ewan, sadya yata akong anxious. Haha! ADIIIIIKKK! Adik and crazy. Hahaha! But whatever. It's nice and it's fun. It makes me happy in ways that the 'past' never did. I'm not saying this will lead to somewhere. It's just that right now, it's fun and it makes me smile. Yon lang! Haha! He's FRESH, SUNNY, and HAPPY just like summer. :) I can't stop smiling.

I don't know. Right now, I'm thinking, that sometimes you just have to focus on the present and stop worrying about the future. This situation is risk-free anyway so there's no need to fuss about next month, next year, or forever. It makes me smile now and it's all that matters. It's good this way. Sooo uncomplicated and just pure fun. Just like summer, baby. Just like summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!