Thursday, May 7, 2009

Superdupermegaover SAYA na kwentuhan

For the past few days, mega kaming magkwentuhan about our views on relationships. Maaaannn....ang saya talaga kasama ng mga girlfriends. (pati na rin yong two boys na kasama namin. I love you both. Sobra!) Final na to. Birds of the same feather really do flock together.

Q: Mabait na pangit o Masama na gwapo?
All of us in unison: Masama na gwapo

HAHAHAHA!!!

***

A friend told me that she saw his new pictures. I saw it too. This will sound mean but he doesn't deserve to be happy. It's not that I'm bitter. HELLO. Hahahahaha! It's just that, if you ask me, ang sama-sama ng ugali nya. Hindi nya deserve maging masaya. :P

***

I kept on telling myself to take it easy and not to expect that things will swiftly fall into place. Ang kulit ko. I'm not listening to what I'm saying. HAHA. Pero fine, this time hahayaan ko lang. And for once, I'LL SHUT MY MOUTH. Leche. Hahaha.

Promise ayoko na. Stop na muna ko sa pagkwento about him. Mahirap na. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!