Sunday, May 24, 2009

Letting Go

Convince me. Convince me that I should let go. I know what I SHOULD do but it proves to be difficult and sad. I told myself that this time I will stick to what I've said but I can't resist. The temptation is too strong. If I give this up now, it will really break my heart. This NEED vs WANT thing is pretty tiring.

I DON'T WANT TO RETURN THIS DRESS!!! But I think I must.

Ooohhh kala nyo kung ano! Hahahahahahaha!

Pero totoo, THIS IS FREAKINGGGG HEARTBREAKING. Gaaahhhddd!!!! I REALLY LOVE THIS DRESS. Pero leche. I promised that I will save money. I actually have it all planned out then this happened. Hayyy....The price of this dress is equals all the things that I NEED or more pa nga eh. Pero I REALLY WANT it. :(

Grabe kanina pa after I bought it I was contemplating if I'm gonna return it or not, if it's really wise to buy it or not, etc. Tulala na ko sa work. Hahahaha! So much for being responsible. Sabi ko na eh, temptation talaga tong dress na to. I was looking at it for days and days already then kanina I I wasn't able to resist it...I TRIED IT ON - THE FIRST STEP TO SHOPPING HEAVEN/HELL. So with 2 minutes left on my break, I went to the counter and paid for it. Sabi ko bahala na. I can return it anyway. There are only 2 or 3 left so, shit, bahala na. Hahaha! I CAN'T LOSE IT.

So here I am. I am actually wearing it now. Hahaha!

My sister told me not to return it. But I'm still undecided. I'm falling more in love with it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!