Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nothing works like you

Sooo out of the blue. Suddenly I'm posting something here.

Just finished watching THE favorite movie. If you know me, you know I watch the movie when
a) I have nothing to do.
b) I'm super stressed out.

And yes. Letter B is the reason.

I've said this a million times already. I JUST WANT THIS TERM TO BE OVER.
Stats is killing me. School IS killing me.

I haven't had an 8-hour sleep for... I don't know since when. Caffeine is my best friend for these past few days coz if I don't take a venti a day, I, for sure, will be in lalaland in a snap. And really, even though I'm so tired, the last thing on my list now is sleep. I'm thisclose to getting crazy. Every minute I think of strategies on how to do this and that, fit everything into my schedule, etc., etc.

Soooo... I figured I have to have a break. Just take it easy tonight. After all, today is a good day. A nice, happy day. If only all days are like this. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!