Sunday, August 31, 2008

Resolutions

1) No to bottled water

Aside from the fact that clean drinking water should be a right and not a privilege, bottled water adds up to the pollution. After reading about the ever growing consumerism and all that, I've decided to stop buying bottled water for the environment and for humanity. Hehe. Actually, the suggestion is to drink tap but I really can't stomach even just the thought of it sooo yeah I'll just minimize my purified water consumption. So no more plastic bottles. I'll start bringing my own water bottle. :)

You know what, I should also give up my daily caffeine fix *coughStarbuckscough* but I think I will need more will power to do that. Haha!

2) Consistency!

I lack consistency. I'd get high grades on one exam and then the next would be a total disaster. Better work on that.

3) Less tambay time. Be more productive.

Yun na. I'm still gonna work during the fall sooo I should use my time wisely.

4) Don't ask for plastic bags when shopping

You see, I work at a retail store and the amount of plastic we just throw out makes me guilty. I always feel like I'm hurting the Earth everytime I dispose plastic bags.

5) Matuto magtipid.

I need to know how to save money. SERIOUSLY. I promised myself I would really work hard on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!