Sunday, June 8, 2008

Honesty is the best policy

Erm, I want to write something about... ummm... no. I don't think I can put it here. At least, not yet. I was thinking about this last night and somehow, every solution I thought about leads to a dead end. I don't know. Maybe this is just young adult angst, if there is such a thing.

...

No. Scratch that. It's not about me. It's about the system I was born into. And the rotten side of the culture that those people older than me, who has greater power, help perpetuate by using it to their advantage. Honestly, this is the reason why I often hesitate working with other organizations. Most of them do not think about the goal but the glory. Politics is everywhere. Their words are nice to hear but listening to it, I find them quite empty.

It dawned on me that after all this - this whole being-active-in-the-community thing - that there's only a number of people who genuinely cares about our country.

Nope. No apologies for saying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!