Thursday, March 1, 2007

Focus, focus!!!

I am currently doing a lengthy and quite heavy blog entry. I made it in less than an hour so it badly needs editing before I publish it here. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. The entry is about something that have been bothering me for quite a while. Kaya ang bilis ko nai-type lahat dahil ang tagal na nun sa utak ko at ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng oras na gawin ang dapat gawin.

Hay, it's really therapeutic to have blog. It keeps me sane with all the things I'm thinking about. Hahaha!

Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed my English class this morning. Our instructor let us discuss the assigned poems on our own and it really pushed me to analyze them. Geez, if only I can do that every week I would do better in that class.

Why am I listening to MYMP recently? Their cover of Only Reminds Me of You have been played 26 times (and counting) according to my iTunes and it's still on my Recently Added playlist at that. What the...?! Well, I was listening to it often but I don't realize that I listen to it that much. There was an MYMP overload before plus the fact that they do not make their own songs and just revives everything so I grew tired of them. But okay, I listen to them again because of this song.

I tried to run from your side
But each place I hide
Only reminds me of you
When I turn out all the lights
Even the night
Only reminds me of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!