Saturday, February 10, 2007

Post-Imelda

After that article about Imelda Marcos with three images in it, I realized how I hate to publish entries with pictures! Ang panget tignan! Ang kalat!

Anyway, I have new things in mind.

  • Whoever pushed Manny Pacquiao to run for office deserves to go to hell. How could you? What's next? Manny donning one of your Hawaiian shirts?

    For those who truly care about Manny, PLEASE don't vote for him! If you really look up to him and believe in him, don't put him in office.

  • I wonder who will vote for Tessie Oreta. After her Dancing Queen moment during Erap's impeachment trial, I think she already lost her credibility - if she had one.

  • I also wonder about Tito Sotto. He was senator a couple of times before but I could not remember him doing anything at all. Well, except for hosting Eat Bulaga.

  • I'm quite excited about the American Election. Yay! If Hilary wins, she would be the first female prez. If Barack wins, he would be the first African-American prez. Will this lead to a new USA? That remains to be seen.

  • Goma is out of the administration slate. He is said to be running independently. Whatever. Don't vote for him.

  • There's this article by one of my idols, Randy David, which discusses the reasons why people elect people from Showbiz but I'll post it in another entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!