Saturday, February 10, 2007

Imelda Marcos

I couldn't think of a title for this entry but then I thought her name is enough to be a good one.

Imelda Marcos seems "in" this month. Her name is present in two international magazines. Yay!
****

Vanity Fair February 2007 issue

imelda_article

Imelda answers George Wayne's questions! I heard about the article at CKJS and I decided to have a copy for fun. Haha!

Wayne asked her about bullet-proof bras, her New York trial, and, of course, her shoes.

Imelda is such a character. Really. If you haven't watched the documentary dedicated to her, you are missing so much.

imelda_caricatureDon't you love the caricature? It is so Imelda. So iconic! Haha!

If you want to read the whole article, you can find it at Vanity Fair's website. Just ignore the part where Borgy is mentioned.

Added info: The Imelda Collection was shown on Us Girls last month so if you have access to previous episodes (like me!), watch it! Everything in the Collection looks good on Angel Aquino.

You can also view the it at www.imeldacollection.com

****
imelda_on_oprahOprah Magazine February 2007

This is a little something where Queen Imelda is mentioned.

Why?

Because it is about shoes.

No one could talk about shoes without mentioning the Queen.

Before I end this entry....

Quotable Quote from the Queen herself:
"As I say, there is little bit of Imelda in all of us"
from the Vanity Fair article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!